Tuesday 4 January 2011

I WANT WEDNESDAY - A Tease's Tea Set by Tina Tsang


OK, I realise these delightfully cheeky pieces do not come cheap, but have you ever seen such lovely tea party ephemera?



Blaue Blume Milk Jug - £40.34

If I was rich, and to have any birthday party I would like, I would choose a tea party using only this crockery, with sweets, cakes and pastries from Ladurée, a selection of teas from Metrodeco (thankyou Alex D!) and gorgeous burlesque beauties to entertain my guests.



You know what makes these lovely wares even lovelier? The shoes come in three different colours! Red, black or GOLD. The petit four stand going at the top of my birthday list!


This beautiful ice cream bowl is my second favourite piece. Your ice cream sits in the upturned ladies' skirt, and you remove her shapely legs which are your spoon.

Sigh. Pure porcelain perfection....

No comments:

Post a Comment